- To provide curriculum, aligned with institutional goals and objectives, relevant to regional and national needs and for overall all development of students.
- To implement modern pedagogical methods in delivering the academic programmes with experienced and committed faculty.
- To create vibrant ambience that promotes learning, research, creativity, team spirit, scientific temperment invention and Innovation.
- To enhance institute¬- industry interface through collaborative research, consultancy. And needs of the society.
- To generate and disseminate knowledge through training programmes /workshops / seminars / conferences / publications.
- In house faculty members conduct training through assessment such as mock interviews, group discussions and all other corporate requirements to enhance the employability skills of the students.