Engineering Admission into 1st Year B.Tech
Category A seats - 70% of the intake are under this category and these seats are filled by EAPCET Convenor.
Category B seats - 30% of the intake in each course are made by the competent authority of the Government of A.P. through online admission process.
• A candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the Academic Year for which the admissions are being conducted.
• NRI Candidates (sons and daughters of NRIs) 5% Eligibility: A pass in the qualifying examination with not less than 50% of marks in the prescribed group subjects or 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination or CGPA equivalent to 5 on a scale of 10.
• The remaining seats shall be filled with candidates including from other States and Union Territories who have secured rank at AIEEE and secured not less than 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination.
• The seats remaining unfilled from above shall be filled with eligible candidates on merit basis who have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. with the prescribed group and obtained at least 45% marks in the prescribed group / 40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories and secured a rank at the Common Entrance Test.
• The seats remaining unfilled from (ii), (iii) & (iv) above shall be filled with candidates on merit basis securing not less than 45% (40% in case of reserved categories) in the prescribed group subjects taken together / aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Admission to 2nd Year B.Tech - [Lateral Entry]
• Students from Diploma and B.Sc. streams are eligible.
ADMISSION INTO 1st YEAR M.Tech
New Academic year Admission Seats are Categorized into
Category A seats - 70% of the intake are under this category and these seats are filled by PGCET Convenor.
Category B seats - 30% of the intake in each course are filled by the the institution following the guidelines stipulated by the State Government.
The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination B.Tech/BE/Post Graduation.
Rank in the Common Entrance Test conducted by the State Agency.
For B Category, not less than 50% of aggregate marks or CGPA equivalent to "5" on a scale of "10" in the qualifying examination.