GRADUATION DAY CEREMONY 2K20
All the students are directed to attend Graduation Day Celebration Ceremony to be
07th March 2020. (i’e, Saturday) at 4.00 PM. In this connection the class works stand cancelled on 06th and 07th Mar. 2020. All the students are directed to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations mention below.
Rules and Regulations
1. It is Mandatory to all the students receiving Graduation to register themselves with the exam section of the college.
2. All the students must carry their ID cards it will be checked at our College main gates. if anyone does not have ID cards you have to take temporary ID cards.
3. No two wheelers will be allowed to the campus on the program day.
4. All the studerits must place their vehicles at the parking point which is provided at the outside of the campus parking points will be announced later.
5. Every student must maintain pin drop silence throughout the convocation program.
6. While the chief guest is arriving and leaving dais all the students should take standing position.
7. Every student must gather at their respective places by 4'o clock on the day of programme.
8. Every student must maintain discipline till the end of the program and co-operate with discipline committee.
9. After the convocation the food committee members will supply the snacks to your respective places.
10. No student should throw the food covers on the ground.
11. Maintaining strict Discipline scrupulous and following the instructions is inevitable.